Babies Breath

Babies Breath

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Toilet paper is NOT a toy!

Ashlyn found something to play with that she thought was the coolest thing ever! She called out to me yesterday saying "Mama, look! I have a tail!" She ran into my bedroom to reveal a naked bum with toilet paper cliff hanging as her tail. Oh yes, this is a true story. I had to do quite a bit of coaxing to get her to finally take it out and put it into the potty and explain that it's inappropriate etc. Gross! She even tried to get dressed and have her tail sticking out. Wow! I was tempted to take a picture to torture her with later in life and decided against it. That would just be plain out cruel. I say a lot of things that I never expected having to utter as a mother that's for sure. As of right now she is being the BEST big sister ever! She has covered my bedroom floor with pillows of every kind and is rolling all over the floor with Jade and tickling her. I LOVE to hear the girls play and laugh together like this. It's my all time favorite sound in the whole world!

So Kmart isn't only the devil, but their chocolate was not at all impressive. The first two pieces I had were great but after that, I was sorely disappointed. When a woman wants chocolate and finally gets it, it should be the best thing she has ever had! I feel very passionate about chocolate as you can see. lol. Call me pathetic if you wish, but it is my all time weakness. Do you think Heavenly Father will allow me to have lots of "perfect" chocolate? lol. jk.

I forgot to mention on here the cutest thing Ashlyn has said in a while. I'm sure everyone remembers my attempts to getting my girl scout cookies and finally getting them. Well when I did finally have them in my possession Ashlyn excitedly said, "I want some out scout cookies!" lol. That's how she pronounces the words. funny. She also calls primary at church "crymary." lol. She's never cried in there, she positioned quite well. She just pronounces it so funny. We have also discovered that she LOVES to paint, but finger painting is not her favorite. She doesn't like her fingers and hands to be dirty. Isn't that funny? A kid that doesn't like dirty hands and fingers. A first!

Kenneth is still training for his Triathalon coming up in about three wks. He hasn't been training as hard lately due to work and such. But he's excited and we're excited for him. I wish him much luck and much endurance. =) Kenneth has lost two inches off of his waist! He noticed tonight that he had to tighten his belt two or so notches tighter! GO BABY!

I've been staying busy with the girls and trying to find things for us to do to keep us safe from boredom, for that is where the advesary lives. Ashlyn is just plain awful when she's bored and she throws tantrums that make me want to cry and hide from her. A big thank you to Morgan Webster for letting us hang out with her and her two adorable children. I finally got a little bit more of the girls scrapbooks finished. Well not finished finished, but something was finally done after months of ignoring them.

Today has been special in so many ways. First my girls and I got to spend a little time with Pop-Pop, (My dad). He even bought us all a treat, candy! Yum. Second special thing today Ashlyn and Jade got to play with the Webster kids so of course the mommies got to spend some time together and talk. Third special thing today...I got to take a nap! I haven't done that in months! It felt so great. It was a good nap. Even Ashlyn fell asleep. I don't know HOW great that will be tomorrow morning, but it was great today. I'm trying to "broaden" my horizens and I'd really like to take a cake decorating class. I think it would be SO cool to work in a bakery! Well my show (The Biggest Loser) is almost on and Ashlyn and I are going to make some muffins. She gets to stay up a little late tonight since she fell asleep. Love y'all!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for coming over and helping clean up my kitchen! It is so good to have a friend who doesn't care how the house looks and it is SOOO good to have the weather warm enough for the kids to play outside!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I meant to comment the other day. Happy belated Anniversary! Friends are great, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashlyn is a funny girl. They are sure fun to watch what they come up with. Have a GREAT DAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First off, you need to change the color of the font for comments...I can't even read what other people say! Don't you like how I'm trying to be in control of your blog? LOL

    Anyway, way to go Kenneth! I am very impressed! Alex used to do triathalons so I know how difficult that can be. Also, your stories of the family are so cute! I miss you, girl!

    ReplyDelete