Babies Breath

Babies Breath

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Did I mention that my husband is the greatest?

So I stayed up ALL night on Monday cleaning the house from top to bottom. It was SO great to wake up knowing that all I had to do that day was take care of the kids and not have to clean a single thing. Just make sure that Ashlyn cleaned up after herself and didn't make too much of a mess. Unfortunately it became a rather hectic day and my perfect house looked as though I have 6 children rather than only 2. At the end of the day Kenneth could really tell that something was bothering me and asked what was wrong. Of course I was upset that I was the only one that thought it was important to keep the house looking as it did when everyone woke up that morning to a perfectly clean and neat house. Kenneth even left a note on the counter telling me thank you for cleaning so much and that the house looked great. It looked wonderful if I do say so myself. Anyway...Kenneth woke up extra early on Tuesday morning and cleaned the entire house (minus Ashlyn and Jade's rooms)!!!! I was so impressed and shocked and just, WOW! It was the sweetest thing ever. When I called to thank him he simply said, "I just wanted to try to help you have a less hectic day today." How blessed am I to have a husband that wants me to have a good day and actually do something about it. It wasn't even our anniversary or a birthday etc.! It really did my heart good. =) It was a great reminder that I made the best choice telling him that I would marry him. I love you Kenneth and I hope you have "a less hectic day tomorrow!"

1 comment:

  1. aww that is the best story ever! Where can I get some of that?! maybe when i have kids...
    Kenneth really is a great husband, but I dont know, I think mine is better! And hes younger! ;)

    ReplyDelete