Babies Breath

Babies Breath

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

WHO HAS CONNECTIONS?

Okay y'all here's the thing. My little sister found me a very nice lady who is bringing me my Peanutbutter Patties (girlscout cookies) on Friday. Unfortunately, I still have yet to find that blessed person that has some Caramel Delights left. So, for the sake of a craving woman's sanity, (and when I say craving, NO I am NOT pregnant) who knows someone that still has some coookies left? Anyone? I am BEGGING to support the girl scouts of America! lol. Please if you have any neices or sisters or friend's children that are selling the cookies please let me know. I just don't think I'll be complete without them. lol. jk. I'm even gonna hide 'em from Kenneth so he won't be tempted. In fact, he won't even know that I will have them, (as long as he doesn't all of a sudden out of the blue decide to look at this).
Well aside from cookie cravings Jade went to the Doctor today. She had her 12mo check up that I unthinkingly put off for two months, (yes, she is 14mo). She weighs a whopping 18lbs and 10oz and is 29 1/2in tall. He said her growth has been very steady, she's just on the thin side. ; ) So I can give her a few extra calories if I'd like to. Aparently my sibblings and I were also on the thin side, however very healthy children. So I guess Jade took after me more and Ashlyn took after Kenneth more. She had to get three shots today and it was so sad! It was hard to watch the nurse take a blood sample (they pricked her big toe) to check her iron levels too. Jade cried a good bit! It was very sad. Jade also had an accident yesterday while I was doing the dishes. I thought she was in Ashlyn's room playing and I heard her cry. I ignored it at first thinking she was just frustrated with her sister, but Jade continued to cry good and hard so I ran to Ashlyn's room to check on her. Some how she got into her room (I had mine and Jade's doors closed) and she was stuck underneath her end table by her crib. Luckily it was just about empty so it wasn't too heavy, but she has a little bruise on her leg. That was deffinitely a tear jerker! I had a very good friend of mine that just so happens to be a nurse stop by and check her out. Thanks Morgan, you're the BEST!!!! Morgan checked her out and calmed me down and we're all fine. Kids sure do scare ya sometimes. Well I need to figure out what to feed the family so I better go. Love y'all! Let me know about any Caramel Delights!

2 comments:

  1. Poor Jade! That would be hard to watch! I'm glad she is ok. Sorry about the cookies, I sure dont know anyone selling them... I pretty much dont know anyone who lives within 2-3 hours of me! Hopefully we can come visit sometime soon. It will be fun to hang out! And I'm glad to hear you aren't pregnant again! I want to beat you! Its my turn to have one! (not that I am preg now either, I just want to beat you!) I mean Jon needs to have 1 kid before Kenneth has 3! Its only fair! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try looking in the phone book for the girl scout's office. We have one in Charleston that I passed by the other day and it had a number to call if you wanted cookies so try that. Hope you're able to get them!

    ReplyDelete