Babies Breath

Babies Breath

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Kmart is the devil

So I went to Kmart to pick up a baby gift for a friend real quick yesterday and guess what they have. Give up? They have ALL of their left over valentine's day candy on sale for .50. Oh yes, it's true! The big boxes of chocolates, the medium sized ones, the little ones, all of it! They are all still wrapped up and everything so they are still very much fresh. So I only bought a dollars worth. Two big boxes! =) They are safely hidden from Kenneth and the children. I've been pretty proud of myself too because I've only had one piece. Go me!
I also wanted every0ne to know how hilarious Ashlyn is. The other day I was sharing my girl scout cookies with Jade, (I know I couldn't believe I was sharing those blessed things either) and Ashlyn wanted to be the one to break it up and give it to Jade. Well Jade grabbed it before Ashlyn could break it into pieces and Ashlyn saw Jade biting the cookie and she said, "Look mom! Jade is eating it like a human!" I thought that was pretty funny. I sure do enjoy my girls, and when Kmart misbehaves and I find their sinful treats. lol. Life is good. I promise I really do eat healthy foods. I don't just eat girl scout cookies and chocolates. That's a special treat just for mom after the children are in bed sleeping. Or when i'm super frustrated during the day and I need to sneak away and take a minute to gather myself. Sorry to those who are avoiding goodies. If you've read this and you're trying not to eat the sweets, (Kenneth) then Kmart is NOT selling these candies and I didn't buy them either. ; ) Love y'all!

1 comment:

  1. That really is hilarious! I was tempted to make a quick run to Kmart (I would only have brought 5 bucks, honestly) but I have repressed the urge. (I still might need to drop by your house and return Ashlyn's clothes from the other day).

    ReplyDelete