Babies Breath

Babies Breath

Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Cancer Survivor


I'm sure that many of you do not know about my cousin Melanie. Melanie was diagnosed with Breast Cancer over a year ago. She has undergone Chemo and continues to battle the awful C word. She, along with other women in the Columbia Ward are raising money for the American Cancer Society. All of the medication that Melanie takes is available to her and all those suffering with cancer thanks to the American Cancer Society's research and dedication. There will be a walk for cancer survivors this April. They are selling T-Shirts for $10.00 and they are super cute! If you would like to purchase a T-Shirt, or just donate money for ACS let me know and I will help you make it happen. ALL monies will go to ACS!

No comments:

Post a Comment