Babies Breath

Babies Breath

Thursday, March 12, 2009

I am at peace

I did it! I found my Caramel Delights! YAY!! I'm so excited. I get them tomorrow! I called the wonderful woman that is selling me the peanutbutter patties to see if she knew anyone else that still had some left, and she said that she was going to the G.S. Office tomorrow morning to pick up some more becuase so many ppl are asking for them. I was so happy! My sister-in-law is pregnant and she too is craving them so I got her a couple boxes too. We're so happy! lol. Thank you to Abby for the advice about calling the G.S. Office number. That was my plan B if my new best friend selling me the patties didn't know of anyone. I really appreciate your comment, thank you. =) So I now am at peace and my craving will soon be filled. Well I'm going to add some more pictures on here for the family. I hope y'all enjoy! Love y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment