Babies Breath

Babies Breath

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My husband is a wonderful man

It's been awhile since I've caught everyone up. Well I think that Heavenly Father has decided to let our family heal and no longer be sick. I don't think I've ever taken my children to the Doctors office so many times in a row. We went to the doctor three weeks in a row! What's up with that? At least only two of those appts. were for a sick kid. The other appt was Jade's reg. check up. I'm glad to see that they are beginning to feel like themselves again. The tantrums aren't getting any better but I have a feeling that this is what our life will look like until she's no longer a teenager. lol. I'm praying that's not so, but we'll see. She's very dramatic!
We decided to start Ashlyn in dance lessons this coming school year. Since she won't be going to pre-school we'll have her dance. She dances EVERYWHERE! She loves to dance and spin. We were thinking ballet, but I had one lady tell me when they are this young they should start out in tap. I'm not a big tap fan so we'll see what happens when I start calling around to diff. dance studios. I took dance at Southern Strutt as a kid, but I don't know if I wanna drive that far. Does anyone know of a place close by that won't rob my account? Let me know.
Well Kenneth is still getting ready for his triathalon this April. He didn't work out on Monday so I'm sure he'll be doing a good bit the rest of this week. He says he hasn't lost any more weight, but his face looks thinner to me and his suit looked a little big on him on Sunday. I'm so proud of him!
Jade is officially walking EVERYWHERE! YAY! She is so darn cute. I just smother her with kisses. She, like Ashlyn, is a cuddeler. I love that! I'm hoping that next time we will have a boy. Our girls will get older and Kenneth will be set because they will become daddy's little girls. I on the other hand need a little man in my life. I'd like to have a son so that I can teach him how to treat women and to serve a mission. Of course his father will be a wonderful example. Kenneth treats me very well and served an honest mission. We aren't ready right now, but later I'd really like to have a boy. Well I have more laundry to start and all that other fun stuff. We love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment