Babies Breath

Babies Breath

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Diagnosis

So I took Ashlyn to the Dr. today and we know what's going on now. Ashlyn had acid reflux as a baby that lasted until she was about 10 or 11 months old and when she got the virus last week it triggered the reflux. Did anyone else know that Phenergan (sp) comes in a cream now?! How cool is that! She didn't have to take it by mouth or have an injection/shot. Dr. Taylor just rubbed it onto her fore arm like lotion. Pretty amazing if ya ask me. He also gave me some Prevacid tablets (strawberry, they smelled really good) to give her an hour before dinner for three days. I am also supposed to keep her on a mild diet for the next three days. And thankfully, she's not contageous. I hope this doesn't happen to her every time she gets a virus that would be so awful for her. I will be going back to see Dr. Taylor again on March 11 (Wed.) for Jade's 12mo check up. So she's 14mo, don't judge me. I'll let everyone know how big she is and all of that exciting stuff. =) Well we love y'all.

1 comment:

  1. that's interesting that she takes her prevacid an hour before mealtime. Maizeigh has been on prevacid almost her whole life (not that that is very long...) and she takes it with her meal, in her bottle actually.

    ReplyDelete