Babies Breath

Babies Breath

Monday, March 9, 2009

Cute pic and girl scout cookies!


My girl sure does LOVE broccoli! lol. We had broccoli with our dinner a couple of days ago and we just put small pieces of whatever it is that we're having on Jade's high chair tray so that she can feed herself. Kenneth and I looked over at Jade to make sure she had enough food and see how she was doing and well, needless to say she was covered in broccoli "leaves" and got a second bath that day. Too cute! Well I don't know about y'all but I haven't seen any girl scouts at Wal*Mart like I usually do, (VERY disappointing) and I really want my caramel delights and peanutbutter patties! So I went online to the girl scouts website and searched for cookies near me. lol. Hopefully someone will be contacting me shortly. Kenneth is beginning to struggle with weight loss and I'm not making this any easier for him. So someone give me some good ideas for hiding places for my girl scout cookies. All of the kitchen cabinets are out, he already found my last stash of snacks. I thought he wouldn't look in the particular cabinet I deemed snack hiding worthy, but two months after hiding things in there, he found it. So I need a new spot. Any ideas? lol. Well I'm off to the store for some groceries. Love y'all!

1 comment:

  1. haha that is funny he found your stash! I dont have any good ideas, maybe where you keep your laundry detergent?? I dont have to worry about hiding my junk from jon, he never craves anything! (so unfair) I have asked him to hide things from me, but when he is gone I search for them.

    ReplyDelete