Babies Breath

Babies Breath

Monday, April 20, 2009

Who stays up 'till 5am?


We had an awesome weekend with Aunt Sarah! Kenneth, Jonathan and Scott all went to Cherokee, NC to go camping this past weekend. Well Jonathan and Sarah are living in Tennessee so she came down here to hang out with Susan and I and the kids. We had a blast! We went to the Virginia Hylton Park, McDonalds, and Cold Stone Creamery all in one weekend. It doesn't get any better than that. Well maybe if it had been Ruth's Chris rather than McDonalds, but what kid wants to eat there if they can have chicken nuggets. lol. Anyway...It was a great time and lots of memories were made. Chance, (Aunt Sarah's son, dog) came along for the trip. He was SO good and he followed Ashlyn everywhere. It was quite cute. The kids had so much fun playing together and with Aunt Sarah. For those of you who don't know, Ashlyn has been quite taken with Sarah. In fact almost all of her stuffed animals and imaginary animal friends' names are "Sarah." It got to be so many Sarah's that we had to put what the animal is on the end of it, (i.e. Sarah dog, Sarah horse, Sarah kitty). Good times. I missed Kenneth but was grateful for the time I got to spend bonding with my sisters. It's so great to marry into a family and feel like sisters rather than sisters-in-law. =) Sarah and I actually stayed up until 5am on Friday night! Can you believe that? I couldn't either. One would think that if you have two children you KNOW they will wake up early so you should get decent amounts of sleep right? We were just having too much fun talking and laughing. Good times. We went to the temple Saturday morning at the 10am session while my mom babysat the girls. It was a great session and we both felt very uplifted. Well here are some more pictures of the park. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I had a great time with you too! I cant wait to do it again this weekend! (maybe not the staying up till 5, cause I will have to be awake enough to take care of brooke! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed that you stayed up until 5 and were still able to stay awake during the session.

    ReplyDelete