Babies Breath

Babies Breath

Friday, April 3, 2009

Happy 88th Birthday G.G.


Today is my Grandmother's 88th birthday!!! Happy birthday G.G. Ashlyn and her G.G. love each other SO much! They really love spending time together. This is my Grandmother's first birthday without my Grandaddy, so we'll be having a big birthday celebration for her on Sunday after General Conference. It's gonna be SO much fun! I have the best grandmother in the world. Every single one of her grandchildren has felt that they are her favorite. It's an on going joke that we know that we're her favorite. But lets be honest, everyone knows it's me! lol. My grandparents have been a guiding light in my life along with several of my cousins. Our parents are the wonderful ppl that they are because of my grandparents. We have so much to be grateful for. I'm thankful to them for opening the door and welcoming the missionaries into their home so many years ago. Because of that I have more blessings than I can count. Just imagine how many lives were/are touched because they accepted and taught the gospel in their home. They have 8 amazing children and 27 wonderful grandchildren, (and still counting if Aunt Lesley and Uncle Brian have more). They have 32 great grandchildren and still counting! What a miracle the gospel is! Thank you Grandmother and Grandaddy for your examples and your selflessness and kind hearted natures. We love you both! We love you G.G. and we can't wait to see you Sunday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

4 comments:

  1. The power of one can go so far! Never underestimate the work you do in your home and elsewhere...this is a perfect example! Have fun with all the festivities, and tell your family I said hey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather,
    Sorry its taken me a little while to say hi. I don't know why ;-) lol. I just wanted to tell you that it is nice to see on your blog how much you and your husband love each other. I feel like that is such a hard thing to find out there anymore. I love chris very much. He is my world. He is an amazing person, and a wonderful father. Its just great to see how much your hubby cares about you too. We are so lucky to find the men of our dreams. Especially when everyone is going through such hard times. We have to be thankful for all we have!! I can't wait to meet you guys! Chris talks about "Walters" as he calls him, all the time. I wish we didn't end up so far away from each other. Hopefully the company we started will take off, and we will have some extra money to come and visit. Our girls would get along great! She is quite the PRINCESS herself. look forward from hearing from you again, with love, the Severs

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Heather! I am so glad you joined the blogging world. It's nice to keep in touch.

    I can't believe she is 88 now. I have to agree with you, she is a very sweet lady.

    ReplyDelete