Babies Breath

Babies Breath

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Disney On Ice

Pretty cool huh?


Now for the main event! It's Tinkerbell!


We couldn't get the girls to look at the camera at the same time, but they had a blast!


Kenneth and I enjoying the show.
This was Kenneth's favorite part. These are the wildabeast that run over Mufasa. Kenneth thought the costumes were pretty neat.
Ariel and Prince Eric came along too!


They're mouths and eyes moved as they spoke and everything!

Mater and all of his "Cars" friends were here, Sally, Lightening McQueen, Flo, and Ramone.


We were given the opportunity to go see Disney On Ice, Worlds of Fantasy. This included some of the characters from "Cars," "The Little Mermaid," "The Lion King," "Tinkerbell," and Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and Goofy. It was GREAT! The girls had SO much fun. Jade's eyes were glued to the rink. She would just start clapping every couple of minutes. She laughed and sqealed so loud! She REALLY enjoyed herself. Ashlyn was really impressed by the princess characters, of course. She was so happy to see Ariel and Tinkerbell. We had really great seats too so she was able to see them quite well. Ashlyn felt so special when a good bit of the characters waved specifically at her, (not the cars of course seeing how they don't have any hands). At the very end of the show confetti came down EVERYWHERE. Ashlyn looked so amazed. I being the awesome mother who can catch anything that I am caught her some of the wonderous confetti. As we walked back up the aisle to go home she would keep stopping the "traffic" to pick up as much of the confetti off of the floor as she could. I had to keep pushing her along and telling her to leave it alone. It was quite humorous. When we were all settled in our car again fighting the traffic, Kenneth asked Ashlyn what her favorite part of the whole show was. Her response, "the white stuff that fell out of the sky." Funny. Especially becuase during the brief intermission right before Tinkerbell came we took a potty break and while sharing the small stall I asked her if she was excited. She said, "Tinkerbell's coming!" After I used the potty she was trying her hardest to pull my jeans up so we could go sit back down so we wouldn't miss anything. lol. She cracks me up. So after all of this waiting to see Tink...she loves the white confetti. =) A special thanks to Scott and Susan for letting us have the tickets! We all really enjoyed it. Even Kenneth was in better spirits after a few short minutes into the show. hehehe. I love Disney!

5 comments:

  1. that sounds like just the thing for ashlyn! glad you guys had tons of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think I would like anything like that, but from your pictures it looks like it would be cool. I'm glad y'all could get out and enjoy yourselves. BTW, you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun show to watch! My kids would have loved that. I love that her favorite was the confetti...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to go so bad! I love Disney too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! Your children are so adorable! Jed's looking at this with me and is just oohing and ahhing. :-)

    ReplyDelete