Babies Breath

Babies Breath

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Beyonce Walter

Today the girls and I went to the bank to deposit daddy's check. Ashlyn always tries to get the tellers attention so that she can say hello to them and hear them speak to her over the intercom. Today she was successful! She asked me to roll her window down so that she could talk to the lady too. I did as she asked and watched/listened to her try and get the tellers attention. The teller asked, "is she trying to talk to me?" Very happy that she noticed, I said yes, she wants to tell you hello. The teller waved to Ashlyn. Since she was working and trying to get our money in our account she had to turn her back. Low and behold another teller walks up to finishes things up for us since more ppl pull up. Ashlyn is steadily waving and saying "hi." After a few seconds I hear Ashlyn singing, "All the single ladies! All the single ladies! All the single ladies! All the single ladies! Now putcha hands up!" LOL! It was HILARIOUS! My daughter is seranading the bank tellers a Beyonce song! Unfortunately for them I don't think they got to hear her. Too bad, that would have been awesome! I quickly got her to put her seatbelt back on and we drove home. I have this song on my playlist if you have not heard it on here before. Well Ashlyn has been a fan of it for awhile and everytime she hears it she says, "Oh! My song is on!" She then runs to which ever room it is playing in and begins to "shake her booty." What a ham! I've decided she has entertainment written all over her. lol. I've included some pictures of Ashlyn being silly and Jade feeding herself. Yes, my little Jade has reached a new milestone. She's been feeding herself with her fingers for quite some time now, but we have moved on to untensils. YAY! So enjoy the pictures and if you see Ashlyn any time soon ask her to seranade you. I'm sure she'd be more than happy to appease! =)
Like I said before, Ashlyn REALLY LOVES the camera!

Ashlyn is quite impressed with her little sister.


What a big girl! We're so happy for her!

Yay! Jade is feeding herself with utensils now.

2 comments:

  1. hahahahahah!!!! I would have loved to have heard Ashlyn sing that song! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh i cant believe it! that is too funny! i will def make her sing to me at myrtle! and go jade! that is great!

    ReplyDelete