Babies Breath

Babies Breath

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Triathalon!

Today I feel that I may pull my hair out. Three year olds are tough on the mind and body. lol. Well a little update for everyone. Kenneth is in the process of training for a triathalon this spring. He's very excited and looking forward to it. He's been swimming and biking and running a lot and his tri-bike should be in soon. So happy Valentines Day and Happy Anniversary to Kenneth. This is becoming a very expensive hobby. But it's worth it because he's really enjoying himself. I apologize for all of the unorganization of my blog. Bare with me I'm still trying to become computer -literate. I also want to have lots of pictures of the girls so that Grandma and Grandpa Walter in Kansas can watch them grow up. We miss everyone and look forward to being able to visit in the near future. Well here are some more random pictures. Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment