Babies Breath

Babies Breath

Thursday, February 5, 2009

I just put this together so no laughing. The pictures are a bit dated, but I can't find the camera cord so that I can put more recent photos up. Hopefully Kenneth remembers where he put it but that's not very likely. Well enjoy the blog everyone. This way everyone can keep up with us and the girls. Speaking of the girls, Ashlyn showed Kenneth her new trick last night at the dinner table. Can you believe that she can put the straw to her cup up her nose? That was a hard one not to laugh at while trying to tell her it was gross and unacceptable. Jade thinks that she is hillarious because she has a few tricks of her own. It's called I'm gonna throw my cup on the floor to get mom's attention and then a few seconds later I'm going to cry because I'm thirsty and I have no cup. lol. They keep us on our toes!

4 comments:

  1. I love it Heather! Hopefully you find the camera cord soon! Im still looking for mine too, Jon packed it somewhere!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kenny and Heather. How fun is this?? I am excited that we can keep in touch this way. Brit, Lollie and Logan all have blogs too. Hope all is well with you guys. We miss you all. Love Ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cute little girls. boy aren't they the best?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!! Glad you finally got yourself a blog. Does that mean you have a computer with email? Would love to better keep in touch with you and Kenny. Love you guys and sure wish you were closer. I have a feeling we would have a LOT of fun together.

    ReplyDelete