Babies Breath

Babies Breath

Monday, February 23, 2009

It's all about me!

While glancing over my blog I noticed that there are not very many pictures of me in here. The very few that you see are horrible! So my apologies to everyone if I scared you. lol. jk. I decided I need better pics of me and that I should be added more because I am also a very important person in this family. However I'm also the camera woman too, so I'll be waiting for my beloved sister Wendy who is the camera woman of the family to send me some pictures. She has AWESOME pictures of the girls. She also deletes all of the bad ones of me that I ask her to. lol. She stays pretty busy at work, so it may be awhile, but I promise to get some new pictures up soon. She also was the photographer at Jade's 1st birthday party too, so those are very much overdue. Well I'll do my best to get some new stuff up here soon.

A congratulations to Kenneth for continuing to train steadily. However we have discovered that I am not at all a very healthy cook. I grew up down here in the South and all I was taught to cook was fried chicken rice and homemade gravy, homemade buttermilk biscuits, roast and carrots and potatoes and all the other things that should not be ingested. So if you have any healthy yummy recipes I would LOVE them! We can't have chicken cooked on the George Foreman Grill everynight. I would like to note that despite my unhealthy, yet if I may say so VERY tasty cooking, I did have a green vegetable at every meal. Okay so that doesn't make up for it, but I at least wanted y'all to know that I do LOVE my veggies and my children and the rest of us do eat those. lol. I've been contemplating buying a biggest loser cook book. If you have one, let me know if the purchase was worth it. I really do enjoy cooking so if you have any yummy healthy recipes I would love them!

Okay to catch you up on the hobbies I've been trying out to find my "triathalon" here's the scoop. I'm not a scrapbooker. I mean I do it, but I'm not any good at it, but I want my kids to have something to look at later because I never did and I wish that I did. So I'll do it for the sake of my children. lol. I'm also not a photographer. I can't capture things the way I see the beauty in them. I tried. There was a lot of deleting. Maybe cooking is just my thing. I don't know. My cooking isn't anything that no one has ever tried before, but it turns out the way it is supposed to and Ashlyn tells me almost EVERY meal that I'm a good cook, (okay, okay. So Kenneth and I taught her to tell me that. Still, I get to hear it. It makes me feel good about myself). Well I'm going to keep on trying things. I'd like to learn how to make "princess" dress up clothes. Anyone have any ideas of how someone goes about doing that? Let me know I'd love to get into it. Well love y'all!

P.S. Jade took 10 steps on Sunday!!! So I say she is walking. She doesn't do it to get to everywhere she wants to go, but she sure does give it her best effort!

No comments:

Post a Comment