Babies Breath

Babies Breath

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sinus Infection

Well here it is. I'm getting worse. The sinus infection is beginning. These totally knock me down! I'm not looking forward to the next few days. It's still too early to go to the doctor, but I'm already feeling SO much! Well enough complaining. Jade is taking steps on a daily basis! YAY! She'll take about 5 steps or so and then fall on her little bum. She's so cute. Kenneth really loves her haircut. I was worried for nothing. lol. Ashlyn is ready to learn to write her name I think. I need to start getting her to write more of her letters. She has "A" and "H" down. That's a start. Well I have much work to do with her. I was thinking of getting her some flash cards when we start working on the sounds of the letters. I'm not going to be putting her into preschool. She knows her colors, she can count to 15, she knows the alphabet, she recognizes numbers up to 10, and she recognizes all of the letters of the alphabet. I think she would be bored in preschool. Well all of you mothers and any woman with great ideas let me know what you did to teach your children these things so I can get started and have some success. I'd really appreciate any words of wisdom. Well Kenneth continues to train for the triathalon. His bike came in on Valentine's Day and he has been so excited. He hasn't stopped messing with it since! If he isn't riding it he's taking it apart and looking at things making sure everything is right. He found a few small minor things to be fixed but will get it taken care of. I'm so proud of him for working so hard. I know he'll be great! Before I go I will let everyone in on something. I have been a HUGE fan of Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice. Well while reading my scriptures before bed last Thursday after watching my favorite shows, it was revealed to me that I have to stop watching them. I was so bummed. But I've learned my lesson before and I know that the blessings will be great if I obey the spirit. I could really use some encouragement. This is going to be hard. lol. Well we have a play date to head off to. I hope everyone is doing well and the girls look forward to your comments. Love y'all!

1 comment:

  1. good luck with getting over the sinus infection! those are never fun! giving up greys? ouch! I really like that show... sometimes. the sleezy stuff not so much, but most of the time i love it! how about this for encouragement...i will give up grey's with you! it is hard to justify watching a show that keeps getting sleezier and sluttier. my problem is i usually watch it online when no one is around, so I will have to find something else to do!

    ReplyDelete