Babies Breath

Babies Breath

Friday, April 30, 2010

Random Pictures

G.G. and Dallin after his blessing Feb. 21, 2010.


I told Jade to smile, she had other plans, but Brooke listend well.


Okay so he's pretty much the CUTES little boy ever! If only I could stop Jade from sharing her girly toys with him.

Jade posing for the camera.

Ashlyn is in LOVE with her baby brother. She's the best big sister ever! She burps him too. It's great!

They had so much fun taking these pictures!

Again, I can't keep Jade from sharing her girly toys. He really doesn't seem to mind though. Don't worry, I won't let this become a habbit, (sorry about the pic, I couldn't get it to stay rotated).

Jade at the Easter Egg Hunt at church here in Beaumont, TX.






































5 comments:

  1. I am so happy to see pictures of your kids! So sweet! Love the finger up the nose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAAAAHHHHH!! Jade looks so much older than I remember!! What's happening? LOVE the nose-picking shot. Michael plays with girly toys, too. Guess that's what happens when you have older sisters. Miss you and your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad y'all are enjoying the nose picking. I thought it was pretty hilarious myself. I miss y'all too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jade is SOOO grown up - I can't believe it!
    Dallin is so handsome with all that hair!
    Can I get your email so I can add you to view my blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. The kids are so stinkin' cute! My brother was the lonely by with 4 sisters... he played with lots of girly toys, and even wore a dress and curly hair a few times... he's still ALL boy though!

    ReplyDelete