Babies Breath

Babies Breath

Friday, January 29, 2010

Updates!

A lot has happened since I last posted. We put our house on the market on January 14 and exactly 7 days later someone made us an offer. We counter-offered back and forth a few times and they accepted our last offer!!! Can you believe our house sold in 7 days? Of course the contract is "pending" but it's pretty much a done deal. The couple that is buying our house REALLY love it, (as they should, and who wouldn't). Today all of the different inspectors came by and they were in and out pretty quickly. The home inspector has a very short list of things for us to do and it's things we were expecting, so that's good. Unfortunately they weren't fixed before the inspector came, but I can't make ppl do things on my watch, even though I wish I could. We are looking to close on February 22, 2010. The appraiser will be out some time hopefully next week. After that the closing date will be given for sure, but the lender doesn't see any reason that it would be later than the 22. So I'm in the process of packing and getting ready to move in with my mom. I will be induced on the 19 of February so that Kenneth can be here. I'll move in with my mom the week before I'm induced so that I won't have to worry about moving again until we leave for TX. So I'm also looking for a storage unit. I have NO idea what size unit I need. I am also having a garage/yard sale the first weekend of February to get rid of a LOT of stuff. Hopefully a lot of ppl will turn out for the event and give me lots of money. lol. I have sold a few things on craigslist which is nice. Wow! You know that you're busy while you're going through your days, but when you see how much you're doing when it's written down it makes you wonder, "How on earth am I going to do all of this and how have I done ALL the other stuff!?" I have truly been blessed! My Ward Family has just reached out and gone above and beyond! I feel so loved and supported. I can also see Heavenly Father's hand in this entire process. I mean come on, who sells a home in 7 days? Heavenly Father does! I am really gaining a stronger testimony in so many different facets of the gospel. The girls have been great. We of course have our days that I can't wait for bed time to come, but for the most part they are better behaved than not. That too I believe is coming from our Father in heaven. He is really uplifting the girls. They miss Kenneth SO much! Ashlyn draws him pictures regularly and they each talk to him on the phone every night before bed. I've taken a few videos on the cell and sent them to his Blackberry. He says it's like Christmas when he gets to see them. Ashlyn just learned to tie her shoes to the point that I don't really help her ever with her shoes any more and I was able to catch it on video and send it to him. He is VERY impressed. Jade's vocabulary is just taking off. She pretty much says whatever she wants and hears. Of course I don't always understand it, but for the most part I can tell what she's talking about.

Well I'm just a few wks away from delivery and I cannot wait to see Kenneth! I know this sounds horrible, but I don't want to share him with the girls. But I also know that they really need him. I'm not looking forward to him leaving us again though. I just know how emotional I'll be from just having Dallin and the girls will be sad that he's not staying. Ashlyn can understand so much, but Jade will probably just be really confused. I hope that they both just RUN to him when they get to first see him in February. I know Ashlyn will, but I'm starting to wonder about Jade. Even though she talks to him all the time on the phone, she hasn't seen him in over a month. I know he'll be hurt if she's shy toward him. Well, we'll see what happens. Well I think that pretty much sums everything up. Then again I have the pregnancy brain and am still trying to recover from the other two pregnancies as far as memory goes so I'm sure I'm forgetting a few things, important things even. It may be quite awhile before I'm able to post again. I'll do my best, but I can't make any promises. I will have a friend take pics of Dallin when he arrives and let everyone know when he makes his debut. I cannot wait to see what he looks like! The drs. say he's very small. Maybe a 6 pounder. Weird for me, I haven't had one under 7. Who's complaining!? I love you all and hope to have the chance to say goodbye to everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for selling the house so quickly! That is so awesome. How long after Dallin comes will you be moving to TX?

    ReplyDelete