Babies Breath

Babies Breath

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

We are expecting a...

Kenneth and I went to my Dr. appt yesterday to have an ultrasound and see the sex of our baby. We both had different opinions about what we thought the baby is. Kenneth thought we were having a boy and I thought it was another girl. So who was right? Kenneth was the winner! We are going to have a little baby boy! We are SO excited. Even though he guessed boy his face was just as shocked as mine was. We were of course hoping he was in fact a he, but when he wasn't a girl it just took us by surprise. After having two little girls already I had a hard time imagining that we were capable of having a son. lol. I'm glad that I was wrong. I teared up a little after we could clearly see that he is a boy. Now to pick out a name. Ashlyn thinks his name should be "Baby Kenneth." Sweet, but I'm not one for naming after the father, unless it was like a passed down tradition, or something. So we have much thinking to do. In case you're wondering Kenneth doesn't feel the need to name him after himself either. I am a nice wife, I try to compromise. Well it sure will be different seeing blue instead of pink around our house. I was so excited that when we left the appt. to eat lunch I actually left my car running! Can you believe that? I surely couldn't. It was funny because Kenneth locked his keys in his car right before my appt. and so we decided to eat lunch down the street while waiting for triple A and then I go and leave my car running! What a day! Thankfully no one took the car or anything out of it. It's a good thing it was pouring down rain ALL morning and afternoon long. Well we are SUPER HAPPY about our baby boy. Much love to everyone and we hope everyone is doing well.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Heather! Little boys are soooo much fun! I love mine to pieces!!! And the girls will adore him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Congrats! Your girls are so dang cute, I'm sure your little boy will be a cutie, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful news. We're happy all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It won't be long before you have dinos, trains, and superheros to conteract all that pink princess! So excited for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are so excited for you! Boys are fun!

    ReplyDelete