Babies Breath

Babies Breath

Thursday, August 13, 2009

A box of tissues and Walt Disney's Pocahontas

Yesterday I took Ashlyn to Wal*Mart to get a new movie. My Dad gave the both of us gift cards for our bdays and so we went shopping. She picked out Pocahontas which made me happy because I always liked it as a kid and we didn't own it yet. After we looked around for awhile we HAD to stop at Chik-fil-a so that I could get some of there delicious waffle fries and something to drink. So what if it was only 10:34am I have been craving there fries and Bo*Jangle's fries. For those of you who don't live in the South Bo*Jangles and Chik-fil-a are two different food chains that do not sell beef. They are chicken only! And I LOVE chicken! They are AMAZING! I wish I could send you all some of this delicious food. Anyway...when we got home we all sat around the TV and turned on Pocahontas and ate our food. I haven't seen this movie in years so I had forgotten a good bit of events in the movie. To make a long story short I cried like a little baby. Of course I was trying to hide it from Ashlyn to avoid a million questions since I was already answering a ton about Kocoum who dies. Anyway I had to keep getting up to grab a tissue out of the bathroom. You know you're pregnant when you can't watch a Disney movie without crying. I had to laugh while the tears were running down my face because I was getting to the point when my shoulders were shaking and I couldn't stop. I seriously couldn't help it. It was ridiculous. It's even more humorous if you picture it in your head. lol. Well enjoy my hormonal misfortune. lol.

Me and baby are doing well and growing just fine. Please if you see me and realize that I am only 12 and a half wks do not make the comment, or anything like unto it, "Wow! You're only 12wks along and you're already that big?" My sensitive pregnant feelings and I will greatly appreciate it. lol. I hope everyone is having a great week and ready for school.

3 comments:

  1. hahah that is great! i dont feel so silly for crying when i dropped chance off at the vet for the weekend. i bent down to pet him bye and lost it! lol.. at least it wasnt a disney movie! lol!

    I dont envy your big pregnant belly, i just wish mine would hurry up and be big enough that strangers wont think im just fat. im ready for strange people to ask me when im due, i wont feel so fat then-- i will just feel prego.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think your baby belly looks big at all. Seriously, there are moments when I forget you are pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so you mean you had Chick fil A twice in one week - now that's the pregnancy I want!!!

    ReplyDelete